Baby’s Friends breast milk bags are perfect for safely storing your expressed milk in the freezer or fridge so nothing goes to waste.
These premium breast milk bags are strong, BPA & chemical free. Each bag is also individually pre sterilized and safety sealed, so you can safely store your baby’s milks with confidence.
They allow you to freeze your expressed milk for up to 3 months and then defrost it when you need it. Defrosting is as easy as placing them overnight in the fridge or 15 mins in a bowl of warm water.
Important Tips to Choose Mother’s / Breast Milk Storage Bags
For moms who breast feeding you may not give much thought to the mother’s / breast milk storage bags you are using but having the right storage bags makes a world of difference. You are trusting the storage bag to store your baby’s precious nutrition so you want to choose a reliable option. Breast milk storage bags are designed for holding and storing expressed breast milk in the refrigerator or freezer. There are mainly two types of storage bags: 1) Self-standing and 2) Lay flat. If you decided to use the self-standing storage bag so as to ensure that leakage is minimum, then Baby’s Friends mother’s / breast milk is the only choice! Baby’s Friends takes so many years to balance between quality and cost and maybe this is the best mother’s / breast milk bag that is available. Any price above it, you are only paying for the brands. Any price below it, beware of the quality. Therefore, insist on Baby’s Friends Breast Milk storage bag to ensure the safety of your precious baby.
Pros of using Breast milk storage bag:
- Storage bags are usually less expensive than plastic containers or glass bottles and they are more convenient.
- They are disposable so you do not have to wash, clean and sterilized them.
- They take up less space in your refrigerator or freezer when compare to plastic containers or glass bottles
- Milk in storage bags will thaw out more quickly than milk stored in glass or plastic containers.
Cons of using Breast milk storage bag:
- Storage bags can only be used one time. They cannot be washed and reused.
- Bags are not as strong as glass or hard plastic containers.
- Storage bags can leak or break.